I have been looking for a way to get my iWork documents from my iPad into Dropbox. I found lots of people complaining about about the same problem, a third party solution that involved giving them my username and password, and one person mentioned the method I’ve outlined below:
1) Open the document.
2) Select the tools menu (the wrench) then select “Share and Print.”
3) Select “Email Document” and choose the format you want sent to Dropbox.
4) Send the document to the email that you have set-up on your iPad’s email app.
5) Check your email and select the attached document.
6) Select the send menu (box & arrow) then select “Open in Dropbox.”
7) Dropbox will launch, then select “Upload.” The document will be uploaded to your Dropbox folder.